AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas seeks a Clinical Liaison, CL responsible for working directly with the Corporate Hospital Development Team, including but not limited to other Liaisons/Marketers, Administrations, and Admission Coordinators. A Clinical Liaison is responsible for meeting with the medical community both for education and marketing. There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient and educate/market the medical community. Clinical experience is required for this position – preferably an experienced RN, LPN or RT.
Comprehensive benefits include: Competitive pay with direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, Long Term Disability insurance, variety of additional voluntary insurance products, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, company provided cellular phone, and 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org/ or fax resumes to D. Amstutz at 702-862-4435.
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CLINICIAL EXPERIENCE
- Preferably an experienced RN, LPN or RT
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- One or two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is a Long Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
Learn more about the quality care we provide by visiting our website at: http://www.amgvegas.com/ .
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is an equal opportunity employer.